Friends, Family, and Customers,
We want to be transparent about how we are handling this situation.
The Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA) and the International Society of Arboriculture have deemed tree care as an “essential business” by providing the following services:
- Providing hazardous tree and limb removal services
- Providing utility line clearance
- Providing storm clean up and emergency services
- Providing public safety through tree risk assessment and maintenance
Safety measures we are taking to keep our employees and customers safe:
- Wiping our hands before entering and leaving our trucks
- We are not making direct contact with any of our customers
- We have waived the online payment fee
- We are practicing social distancing
- All of our proposals are sent out electronically
- We have shortened our crew to have fewer people on site.
- Our entire crew is made up of family and family friends, we take care of each other and our employees with young kids are staying home.
- We are limiting our work hours, prioritizing our jobs, and postponing all non-essetial tree care
Thank you for trusting in us if you have any questions, contact us directly at 651-272-0834.