As visual people, our first impressions hold a lot of weight over how we perceive others. In all aspects of life, we strive for a polished appearance, but have you thought about the impact trees have on your commercial landscaping, and your clients’ perception of your business?
Wise businesspeople understand the importance of making their clients feel welcome, and that begins the moment they approach your property. By putting effort into maintaining your commercial landscaping, you show others that you take pride in your business and care about the experiences they have on your grounds. What better way to invest in your business and customers than by taking care of the trees around your business, so everyone can experience their many benefits.
HOW TREES BENEFIT COMMERCIAL LANDSCAPING
By utilizing trees in your commercial landscaping, you reap the benefits that boost its design and functionality. These benefits include:
- Aesthetics: Many commercial property owners and managers find that trees can be attractive backgrounds for their business. They add color, texture, and dimension to a space, making it more visually appealing.
- Privacy: Trees do an excellent job with providing your business with additional privacy as well as helping to obstruct any unwanted views for your employees and clients, eliminating distractions and creating your own separate space.
- Protection: Structurally, trees protect your business by providing shade, creating a wind shelter, and preventing erosion from compromising the integrity of your building’s foundation. You can also strategically place your trees to promote additional breezes to help keep your business cool.
- Environmental: As nature’s purifiers, trees reduce the effects of global warming by absorbing carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen. They also provide a habitat for wildlife such as insects and birds.
- Property Value: Trees can also have an economic incentive. By having well-kept trees on your property, you can boost your property value anywhere from 3.5-15%.
But how do you keep your trees healthy? The simple answer is regular tree maintenance. Just as plants need to be watered and the lawn should be mowed, the trees on your property need to be taken care of too.
WHY HIRE PROFESSIONAL ARBORISTS
One of the best ways to ensure your trees are healthy and beneficial to your business is to hire a professional tree service. Our certified arborists have the specialized knowledge to safely and properly care for your trees, diagnose and treat problems, and can save you money in the long run.
- Proper Tree Care: Hiring a professional will ensure that regular tree maintenance, such as pruning it is done correctly by someone who knows where to cut, what to leave alone, and how to do so safely without any damage to the tree. If executed incorrectly, pruning can result in dead wood or branches that are prone to failure, and the removal of one large limb can permanently injure the tree.
- Diagnosis & Treatment: Our certified arborists are able to help you identify diseases and pests that threaten the health of your trees early. By catching these problems early, we can save you the money and trouble of dealing with them when they cause serious damage to your commercial landscape.
- Safety & Liability: Most importantly, our professionals will have the equipment, insurance, and safety training that will protect you from liability in case anything goes wrong. This can give you the peace of mind that your employees, clients, and property is safe.
Taking care of the trees on your commercial property is important, but it does not have to be difficult. Our top-notch tree service is here to make it easy to have attractive, well-maintained trees that are beneficial to your business. To learn more about our commercial tree maintenance services, contact us and speak with one of our tree specialists today.